Millet Recipe Contests – Organics & Millets 2018 International Trade Fair
The Govt of Karnataka, Dept of Agriculture (GOK, DOA) and Currylines are happy to announce this exciting contest that will run from Dec 16th Sat to Dec 30th Sat, 2017, on the reputed platform offered by the Ovenderful Mom Bakers Community Facebook group founded by Simran Oberoi Multani which encourages only wholegrain baking.
This contest is a part of the run up of events that are being conducted in order to spread awareness of the upcoming Organics Millets International Trade Fair 2018, Jan 19th-21st, 2018 at the Palace grounds, Bangalore. Website – OMITF2018
Contest Details, Rules and Prizes:
1. All contestants have to be members of, or join the Facebook group Ovenderful Mom Bakers Community
2. The entries have to be posted on both the OMBC group (in the relevant album only).
Admins will then transfer the entry to a parallel album in Currylines which will be the final link to be sent to the judges. This is because Facebook gives permission only to admins, to post on page albums.
3. Enroll now by Liking the page Organics & Millets 2018 – International Trade Fair, follow twitter @OrganicsMillets and Instagram @organics.millets
5. Participants should Like and follow the relevant pages and social media handles of the sponsors* Please see below.
6. Participants must submit a ‘healthy baking’ recipe sweet or savory (keeping in mind the existing OMBC group rules)
7. Recipe must contain millets as at least one key ingredient.
Any of the 9 millets mentioned here can be used – Types of Millets.
8. Please submit only ONE pic per recipe and no collage. Currylines page will permit blog links so further explanation/pictures can be showcased via the blog.
9. Contestants can submit any number of entries. However please clearly indicate Serial Number on each recipe, even if submitting only 1 entry. eg Entry 1, Entry 2 etc next to the recipe name..
10. All entries should have the 9 hashtags #OM2018 #currylines #OMBC #letsmillet #kauligefoods #happyhealthyme #pristineorganics #thegreenpath #easybreakfast
11. The decisions of the judges will be final and binding. Please participate with this in mind. The judges are eminent people from the food industry.
Please Note: The authorities of OMITF2018 will have the right to publish all submitted recipes on their website and Currylines will have the same right on its page. Due acknowledgements to contributors will be given, including their blog link where ever possible.
Prizes – from the Sponsors
- First Prize is Rs 5,000/- worth of coupons
- Second Prize is Rs 3,000/- worth of coupons
- Third Prize is Rs 2,000/- worth of coupons
- 5 consolation prizes – Rs 1000/- each worth of coupons
PLEASE NOTE: Prize coupons are only redeemable in Bangalore. Prizes are transferable. So please participate from all over the world.
*Sponsors – Our sponsors are highly reputed brands that sell certified organic products and millets. Please check out their websites.
They are also happy to give participating members a discount on certain products until the last day of the contest. Please do avail of that opportunity. Details on that will be updated soon.
Offers for participants
Easy breakfast will offer 20% discounts on all their products shopped online through www.easybreakfast.in for all the members till 30th Dec, 2017.
For discount WhatsApp or text your name and number to 7259111159. You will pay the discounted amount during Cash on Delivery. In case of online payment, you will receive a refund of 20% in cash along with your delivery.
Green path will offer ‘Participants’ the Organic Millet Buffet on lunch up to 10% discount & dinner upto 20% during the course of the contest (Dec 16th-Dec 30th, 2017) at The Green Path Organic State Multicuisine Restaurant, Malleshwaram Ph – 080-23569777. Please reserve in advance and show proof of participation via a screen shot.
Pristine Organics is offering a promo code on www.pristineorganics.com , called PRISTINE!10, with which FIRST 100 participants from the OMBC group can avail up to 10% discount on MRP valid until 30th Dec 2017.
Coupon code will not be applicable to the below categories:
– Organic Baby Food
– Nutritional Supplements
Happy Healthy Me – is offering an In Store discount on all Millet based products for all members of the group until end of Dec, 2017. No proof of identity is needed.